
Last week I participated in CoSN's Advocacy Day in Washington D.C. CoSN sets up appointments with your staff members of you legislators so you can talk with them about the importance of funding for educational technology.
When we were in Senator Boxer's Office I met Darryl LaGrace, Chief Technology Officer from the Lemon Grove School District. Darryl was one of the speakers on ultraportables in a CoSN webcast this fall. His district worked with vendors to create their own ultraportable device for students called the e-Pad. He happened to have one with him and let me take a picture.
CoSN is a community of practice in which educational technology professionals share resources with one another. Most of this sharing happens virtually. It was fun to go to the conference and meet many of the people I've been learning from face-to-face.


1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment