I was just reading the online survey results of our last session of our PODetc course Introduction to Instructional Technology in the Classroom. I am so proud of the feedback we received I wanted to share some of the participant comments:
This course can be applied to my profession immediately and will improve options available for use in the classroom and in staff development.
This information will allow me to share many new opportunities to colleagues and give me greater insight for ideas and how to use for classroom use.
I thought the course was very good. It exposed me to a variety of new technologies, forced me to try them, and the feedback was excellent. The best part was being able to do the course work online as time permitted.
I have been able to discover and explore so many new tools/ideas - I now have so many new ways to improve my professional practice.
I shared some of the resources I learned about. My students will benefit by my having a broader background.
Dec 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment